Inequality and the 1%


-
Add to Calendar Europe/Paris Inequality and the 1%

Inequality is more than just economics. It is the culture that divides and makes social mobility impossible. Leading geographer Danny Dorling goes in pursuit of the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99 percent; and the findings are shocking.

Libreria

£9.99

Inequality is more than just economics. It is the culture that divides and makes social mobility impossible. Leading geographer Danny Dorling goes in pursuit of the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99 percent; and the findings are shocking.

SKU: 9781788736473 Category: Tags: , , , , ,

Description

Author Danny Dorling Published by Verso ISBN 9781788736473 EAN 9781788736473 Bic Code J Cover Paperback

Close